Website perfection workshops
Having a website designed and launched is expensive. So your website needs to work hard and communicate exactly what your target audience wants to hear.
A website perfection workshop will get the most from your web design budget by getting it right from the start.
What is a website perfection workshop?
It’s a critical stage before you embark on a new website (or if you’re reinvigorating an existing one). It makes sure that your website works hard and says exactly what you need it to say.
I will lead a workshop at your premises (or anywhere else you like) with you and your team. If you don't have a team, we'll find some articulate, creative people to help out.
During this workshop we will:
- Define your target audience and what they’re looking for.
- Create a Business Personality that reflects your target audience.
- Identify which messages resonate most strongly with your target audience.
- Formulate a Killer Headline for your website's home page.
- Comprehensively review your competitors’ websites, so that we can learn what to do and what not to do.
- Review and agree which social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc) are most suitable for your business.
- Decide which keywords should be featured on your website.
- Create a full brief for the website designer.
What will you get out of it?
In addition to making sure your new website works as hard as it can, you will get:
- A Target Audience Persona to take back to work as a constant reminder of who you’re aiming at.
- A Business Personality to guide everything that you do from now on.
- A Killer Headline that you can use when you talk to any prospective customers or when networking.
- A focused, do-able list of the right social media platforms for your business.
- A full design brief, including keywords, to give to a website designer.
- A shortlist of recommended website design agencies.
Why do you need a website perfection workshop?
While a web designer can create great graphics and robust technology, most aren’t marketing people. They’re trained in graphic design or IT. They can’t tell you what the website should say. Or what its main message should be.
Instead, their job is to translate the client’s knowledge of their target audience and their brand into great design. But has your target audience and your brand been defined?
How much does it cost?
The total cost for all preparation, output documents and the workshop itself is:
£590 + VAT + travel (billed at 45p per mile)