Social media starter pack
You might have heard that your business needs to be on Twitter. Or Facebook. Or LinkedIn. Or Pinterest. Or Google+. The list goes on…
To represent your business properly, you need to do social media properly. After all, it’s where many potential customers may first come across you. But there’s no time to do them all. So where do you start? And exactly how do you start? That’s where the social media starter pack comes in.
What is a social media starter pack?
The social media starter pack sets you up with a manageable platform from which to launch a lively – and profitable – presence for your business online.
I will run a working session at your premises (or anywhere else you like) with you and, if you wish, your team members. During this working session we will review all the main social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter and so on):
- What they look like
- What they’re used for
- Whether your target market uses them
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Whether they suit your business
- Whether you’d realistically use them.
Based on our working session, I will:
- Set up accounts for your business on up to three social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Create profiles for your business, using keyword research to identify which words are most effective.
- Design and upload all necessary avatars, wallpapers and backgrounds for each platform.
- Create daily and weekly activity schedules.
- Start you off by following other people or businesses.
- Create a set of House Rules for you for each platform.
- Create a list of ideas for posts for each platform.
- Work with you on your first post.
Why do you need a social media starter pack?
These days, your customers and potential customers often expect you to be on social media. Your competitors are certainly there.
Whether social media is a passing trend or here to stay, in many industries you’re even expected to participate. And I can vouch from personal experience that social media can:
- Generate sales via interactions with customers
- Create PR via interactions with journalists.
However, it does need to be done properly to make sure that you always come across professionally.
What will you get out of it?
The starter pack provides you with:
- A manageable daily and weekly schedule of social media tasks that suits you and your business.
- A set of House Rules so that you represent your business at its best.
- A list of ideas so that you never get stuck for something to say.
- All your profiles completely set up in an attractive and optimised way.
- Your hand held as you start posting, with advice whenever you need it.
How much does it cost?
The total cost of the starter pack, including the working session and all activity afterwards is:
£350 + VAT + travel (billed at 45p per mile)