Grow your business by creating a true brand
All businesses need a brand. The brand could be the company itself. Or it could be a product. But whatever its format, creating a brand gives your customers a reason to buy from you and - crucially - prevents you having to compete on price.
A brand building workshop gets you completely set up with the structure and the tools you need to create a winning brand.
What is a brand building workshop?
You might be launching a new product line or looking to refresh an existing one. Or you might need to reinvigorate your whole company's image to attract new clients. Either way, you need the best possible marketing strategy in place. And that starts with a strong brand.
I will lead a workshop at your premises (or anywhere else you'd like) with you and your team. If you don't have a team, we'll find some articulate, creative people to help out.
During this workshop we will:
- Define your target audience and what they’re looking for.
- Identify which messages and values resonate most strongly with your target audience.
- Create a Brand Personality for your product or business that reflects the needs of your target audience.
- Decide where your brand should be positioned in the marketplace.
- Comprehensively review your competitors’ branding, so that we can learn from their activity.
- Thoroughly review your current marketing activity, including packaging, literature, website and so on, to identify areas where the Brand Personality can be communicated.
- Brainstorm brand names, if you haven't already chosen one. If you have, we will review the name to make sure that it reflects the new Brand Personality.
- Create an action plan to start building your brand.
Afterwards, I will write up everything we've created into a handy set of summaries. And that's not the end of it, as you can ask questions or bounce ideas off me any time after that.
What will you get out of it?
You will leave the workshop with a clear, actionable way forward to create a brilliant brand. In particular, you will have:
- A structured new brand, with features, values and personality, all summarised in an easy reference Brand Personality. This will guide everything that you do from now on.
- A clear brand positioning to hang your hat on and compete effectively.
- A Target Audience Persona to take back to the office as a constant reminder of who your brand is aimed at.
- A focused, actionable list of next steps to put your new brand into action.
- A shortlist of any agencies you may need to help build your brand, such as recommended graphic designers or website design agencies.
Why do you need a brand building workshop?
A strong, focused brand means that you don't have to compete on price. After all, you can get by quite nicely as Primark, but wouldn't you rather be Armani? Or Boden? Or John Lewis? All have different but strong Brand Personalities, so they don't have to be the cheapest.
The workshop means that your sales and marketing activity has the best possible chance of success. Sometimes you can build a strong brand by instinct and luck, but it makes sense to use a rigorous approach that's tried-and-tested and completely thought through.
How much does it cost?
The total cost for all preparation, output documents and the workshop itself is:
£590 + VAT + travel (billed at 45p per mile)